Welcome to the Office of Sponsored Programs!
Our office is organized around two important functions: Pre-Award Administration and Post-Award Administration. We provide proposal research and development, financial guidance, administrative oversight, and other research administration support services to faculty, staff and students who pursue and receive grant and contract awards. We help CSU use grants to enhance teaching, research and public service. Listed below are some of the services available in our office:
- Prospect Research - provide assistance in searching for potential external funding opportunities
- Proposal Development - assist with the narrative development, proofreading and editing of proposals
- Budget Preparation - provide assistance with budget development and guidance on funding agency and university budget requirements
- Proposal Submission - obtain university approval and package proposals for submissions to funding agency
- Post Award Activities - oversee fiscal and administrative compliance with awards, contracts and other grant requirements; provide information, analysis, financial advice and other professional services; and support the institution's cost-recovery goals