small14 The Division of Academic Enhancement is a unit of the Office of Instruction at the University of Georgia.
UGA’s Division of Academic Enhancement empowers all students to achieve success with innovative curricula, programs, services, and student-centered initiatives. The DAE supports students as they transition into higher education and sustains their progress through the University’s unique and academic environment.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Introductory courses in English, math, reading, and study strategies
- A comprehensive Academic Resource Center
- Instruction of skills and strategies that promote academic success
- Academic success workshops
- Faculty Academic Counseling
- A Satellite Office to provide our services in the Residence Halls
- The Freshman College Summer Experience Program
Academic Resource Center
TRIO Student Support Services