- Sea Grant announces 2017 National Aquaculture Initiative
- UGA scholar selected for Knauss Fellowship
- New video focuses on importance of sustainable land use in coastal Georgia
- Do living shorelines enhance habitat? Study will find out.
- Engineering professor studies marine debris alongside Marine Extension and Georgia Sea Grant
- New coordinator will help develop more educational programs on the coast
I hop on one foot as I try to free the periwinkle snails that have fallen into my boots; all the while mud oozes into my socks and salt marsh cordgrass tickles the backs of my knees. Yep, it must be one of my favorite days at work: salt marsh day! Today I am out on Skidaway Island near Savannah,…Continue reading »