Composition II - English 1102
What can I hope to learn in English 1102?
Upon completion of English 1102, you will be able to
- write from sources.
- organize written information in a unified, coherent style, free from egregious surface errors.
- analyze and produce written, oral, visual, and electronic modes of communication.
- edit papers for style, grammar, and punctuation.
- understand texts and genres across the curriculum.
- understand different kinds of evidence that disciplines use to make their arguments.
- apply theoretical concepts to evaluate or interpret phenomena.
- practice the ethics of language use.
- know that your voice counts.
How is English 1102 different from English 1101?
English 1102 extends and reinforces the objectives in English 1101 but focuses on writing from sources.
Which professors are teaching English 1102 Summer Session 2017?
Summer Session 2017 - June 1 - July 27
Click on their name to read their faculty bio and to find their contact information.