Coca-Cola First Generation Scholarship
http://dae.uga.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/10.jpg The Coca-Cola First Generation Scholarship supports academically outstanding students who demonstrate a financial need and represent the first generation in their families to attend college.
The scholarship, which provides $5,000 per year in addition to the HOPE Scholarship, is renewable for an additional three years if the recipients maintain certain academic standards.
Applications for the scholarship are not accepted. Coca-Cola First Generation Scholarship winners are selected by the UGA Office of Student Financial Aid and the Office of Undergraduate Admissions from accepted applicants to UGA.
- $5,000 per year; renewable for four years if required GPA is maintained (2.8 GPA for the first year and 3.0 GPA thereafter)
- Eligibility to participate in services and several unique programs provided by the University of Georgia
- Support in adjusting to college life, as well as many opportunities to grow as an individual and as a member of the university community
In order to qualify for the scholarship, students must:
- Demonstrate financial need
- Not have a parent or sibling that has attended college
- Enroll full-time at UGA
- Have Georgia residency
- Attain and maintain a 2.8 grade-point average during the first year and a 3.0 grade-point average thereafter
- Participate in a specially designed First-Year Seminar
For more information, please contact Dr. Lindsay Coco in the Division of Academic Enhancement via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (706) 583-0724.