Empower // Reinvent // Succeed

470-578-6765 or 1-800-869-1151

Certificate Replacement Request


Certificate Replacement Request

Attention: For certificate replacements only. If you have recently completed a certificate course and/or program and passed, your certificate will be available through the program department.

This request form is for non-degree, Continuing Education courses only. If you need a replacement certificate for undergraduate and/or graduate classes, please go to kennesaw.edu/registrar

To request a certificate replacement for Continuing Education courses, please complete our request form pdf_icon and return by one of the following delivery methods:



Kennesaw State University
College of Continuing and Professional Education
Attn: Registration
3333 Busbee Drive, #3301
Kennesaw, GA 30144

Assistive Options

Top of page

Assistive Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a Usablenet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.