RESIDENCY / PHD:
Now seeking applicants for Residency/PhD program. Click Here!
Interested in undergraduate research courses? Click Here!
•Dr. Ralph Tripp was recently appointed by Vaccine Journal as a member of the ‘Council of 100’ to provide service related to vaccine publications and policies
• Dr. Vanessa Ezenwa featured in the journal, Science
•Dr. Ralph Tripp recently received a McMaster’s Fellowship for studies at CSIRO AAHL on "A one-health approach to novel anti-viral therapeutics for emerging infectious diseases"
• Postdoc, Lisa McEwen and grad students, Jennifer Williangham-Lane and Xin Li win at the 2012 Science of Veterinary Medicine Symposium.
• Former IDIS student, Dr. Ritesh Tandon joins Univ. of Mississippi Medical Center
• Dr. Mark Tompkins selected as Fulbright Scholar
• Dr. Ray Kaplan invited to Australia to teach FAMCHA
• Dr. Andrew Park receives the John M Bowen Award for Excellence in Animal Research
•Dr. Ray Kaplan awarded board certification as a charter diplomate certified in Parasitology from the American College of Veterinary Microbiologists.
•Dr. Ralph Tripp awarded grant to develop biosensors for detection of pathogens.
• Former ID grad student named Dean
•Dr.Harn awarded the Pfizer's award.
Open the original version of this page.