James L. and Dorothy H. Dewar College ofEducation & Human Services
Shaping Lives In Classrooms & Communities
You’re the type of student who looks for opportunities to change lives every day. At Valdosta State University, you can succeed in teaching, sign language, counseling, therapy, social work, speech and hearing disorders, leadership, and more. You’ll also get hands-on experience in our clinics, literacy center, local schools, and community organizations alongside talented and certified faculty mentors. Whether you’re looking for a program on campus or online, the Dewar College of Education and Human Services has a challenge for you. Visit today and end your college search here.
- Adult and Career Education
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Curriculum, Leadership, and Technology
- Early Childhood and Special Education
- Kinesiology and Physical Education
- Library and Information Studies
- Middle Grades, Secondary, Reading, and Deaf Education
- Psychology, Counseling and Family Therapy
- Social Work
- Academic Centers
- Phone 229-333-5925
- Fax 229-333-7167
- Monday - Thursday
8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.