Master of Science in Applied Exercise & Health Science
The Master of Science in Applied Exercise and Health Science (AEHS) is a 36 semester-hour graduate program in kinesiology that offers concentrations in Exercise Physiology or Sport Management.
The program can be completed as a full-time student over four consecutive semesters or over a longer period of time as a part-time student. Most program classes will be scheduled in late afternoons and early evenings to allow working professionals to pursue advanced preparation with minimum disruption to ongoing career commitments. The curriculum is comprised of a Program Core (9 hours), a Concentration Core (15 hours) in either Exercise Physiology or Sport Management, a Capstone Experience (3-9 hours), and approved electives (3-9 hours).
- A 36 semester-hour program with a concentration in exercise physiology or sport management
- A a choice among three capstone experiences to suit student career goals
- Full-time and part-time enrollment options with classes one day per week in the early evening
- State-of-the-art building which provides study areas, computer labs, graduate lounge, and private group meeting areas for students
- Graduate Research Assistant opportunities available
- Field experience opportunities in local, national, and international exercise and sport organizations
- Instruction in our state-of-the-art human performance lab