KSU GRADUATE ADMISSIONS
- Baccalaureate degree or equivalent in exercise science, sport management, or other relevant field from a nationally accredited institution with a major GPA of at least 3.0.
- Applicants from other disciplines or related fields will be considered for admission with evidence of foundational coursework related to the degree. Work experience in the field may provide sufficient background to permit entry into the program.
- International applicants are subject to the university's requirements for admission.
- A combined total score of 290 ( new scale) or higher in the verbal and quantitative categories on the General Test of the Graduate Record Examination is expected. A higher GPA, or other compensating factors, may offset lower GRE scores.
- A formal statement of personal goals for the program.
- Two references (preferably from academic sources).
- A student may transfer up to nine semester hours of graduate credit from other nationally accredited institutions. To be transferred, coursework from other institutions must correspond to Kennesaw State University's MS AEHS curriculum. The student must provide course description and syllabus for consideration and the amount of credit granted will be at the discretion of the program director. A minimum grade of "B" must have been received in the course and the course work must be no more than five years old. See the graduate program coordinator to begin the transfer process.