Transfer Students – If you have earned 30 semester hours, or 50 quarter hours, of college credit that will transfer to KSU, you are a transfer student.
Steps to Apply
- Submit an application to KSU online at GAFutures. This requires completing the application and submitting with a $40 application fee.
- Submit official college transcripts from any college previously attended. If you are enrolled at the time of application, request a transcript showing any work prior to the current term to be sent before the KSU admission deadline, and also request a final transcript at the end of the term.
- Follow the status of your application on the application status check.
- Students qualify as transfers if they have earned 30 transferable semester hours or 50 quarter transferable hours.
- The cumulative transfer GPA for admission eligibility is calculated on all academic work attempted from all institutions attended. If a course is repeated both grades are calculated.
- Transfers must have a minimum cumulative 2.0 GPA to be considered.
- Transfer credit evaluations are not done until after the transfer applicant is accepted. All transcripts must be on file for the acceptance decision and prior to evaluation. The Registrar's Office completes the evaluation and notification is sent to the student and can also be accessed on the Owl Express. Information regarding how course work will transfer to KSU is found on the Registrar’s website (see link below).
- Kennesaw State University welcomes students who have pursued accelerated high school courses and national standardization programs such as College Board Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB), and College Level Examination Program (CLEP). For information about AP, IB and CLEP college credit check: http://transfer.kennesaw.edu/.
OFFICIAL transcripts must be officially sent directly from that institution to:
Kennesaw State University
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
3391 Town Point Drive, MD 9111
Kennesaw, GA 30144
- Freshman Admission Predictor (FAP)
- Application Status Check
- Owl Express
- Transfer Evaluation and Credit by Examination
NOTE: All enrolling students must provide the University System of Georgia proof of immunization to the Kennesaw State University Immunization Department. For more information please visit the immunizations page. Also, all applicants who apply for in-state tuition must provide lawful presence verification.APPLY NOW