What To Expect
When you arrive at one of our first-class testing centers, you can be certain to expect a quiet environment conducive to successful test taking. You can also expect a quick, hassle-free check-in process, securable bags to place your personal items in, ample parking, a kiosk for walk-in appointments, and a video recorded environment. Most importantly, you can expect outstanding service from our team of knowledgeable, courteous, and dedicated testing professionals.
Things to remember before you arrive:
- For tests that require a separate test registration ticket, bring that ticket along with your KSU testing center appointment confirmation (with barcode).
- Proper identification. You must present a current and valid government issued photo ID bearing your name and your signature (driver’s license, military ID, passport, other state or federal government issued ID card) on the day of your test. You will not be permitted to take your exam without proper identification. Expired IDs, credit cards, Sam’s cards, etc are not acceptable forms of identification. Please contact the testing center staff at 470-578-4800 if you have questions about identification cards.
- Items specifically authorized by your professor if taking a faculty requested exam (calculator, notes, book, etc).
What not to bring:
- Avoid large bags, backpacks, purses, or handbags. Any items not in a securable bag will be placed in a securable bag provided by the testing center and will remain on the floor under the testing station for the duration of the test.
- Avoid wearing heavy cologne or perfume that might distract other test takers in the testing lab.
- All cell phones and other unapproved electronic devices will be powered off and placed inside a securable bag before entering the testing lab.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the testing lab. A water fountain is available inside the testing lab.
- Do not wear hats with a bill or brim.