Kennesaw State University’s Student Health Services is operated by WellStar Medical Group. WellStar Medical Group was founded in 1994 and set out to create a truly integrated health system. Two decades later, WellStar Medical Group delivers a seamless continuum of healthcare services, including primary, specialty, acute and ambulatory care, and with more than 225 locations and 1000 providers representing 30 specialties, is one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in Georgia.
Widespread flu activity is now in Georgia. It is not too late to get a flu shot!
Take everyday preventive action to stop the spread of germs.
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
- While sick, limit contact with others as much as possible to keep from infecting them.
- If you are sick with flu-like illness, the CDC recommends that you stay home for at least 24 hours after your fever is gone except to get medical care or for other necessities (your fever should be gone for 24 hours without the use of a fever-reducing medicine).
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with germs like the flu.
Call KSU Student Health Services at 470-578-6644 for flu shots, questions or to make an appointment. We have three convenient locations on both campuses!
- KSU Hours Student Health Services
Hours by AppointmentMonday – Friday
8:30AM – 5:00PM
- KSU Health Services
Our ServicesStudent Health Services provides comprehensive primary care on both the Kennesaw and Marietta campuses. Our clinical team is comprised of board certified physicians and advanced practice providers.
- KSU Health Services Locations
Our LocationsThere are three locations to service you: In Kennesaw we are located at University Village and House 3215 on Campus Loop Road; in Marietta we are located in the Recreation and Wellness Center. Learn More>