Financial Aid & Scholarships
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is an important financial aid resource by providing more than $150 billion in federal grants, loans, and work-study funds each year to more than 13 million students paying for college. In addition to providing access to federal financial aid, many scholarships requirements also require that the FAFSA be completed before students are eligible to receive funds.
As an admissions requirement into the RRPG Program, 100 percent of our Program Participants successfully submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for each award year they are enrolled as an undergraduate student. In addition to the FAFSA, Program Participants are strongly encouraged to apply for numerous scholarships.
Along with the FAFSA, our Program Participants are required to fill out the KSU Scholarship application each year. The KSU Scholarship is yearly application that matches students with more than 1,000 scholarships based on need or merit.
Our Enrollment Services Specialist keeps an updated list of external scholarships available for students that identify as Hispanic and Latino. Along with this list, our ESS assists students in finding scholarships for other identifiers such as a student’s program of study, extracurricular interests, study abroad participants and more.
We encourage our Program Participants to reach out to the KSU Office of Student Financial Aid and our ESS for any assistance with Financial Aid and Scholarships.
- KSU Office of Student Financial Aid
- KSU Scholarships
- HOPE and Zell Miller Scholarships
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Our most popular scholarships:
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- LULAC National Scholarship Fund
- Fastweb! Scholarships for Hispanic and Latino Students
- ¡Adelante! Scholarships
- Davis Putter Scholarship Fund
- MALDEF Scholarship Resources
- United States Hispanic Leadership Institute
- BigFuture by the Collegeboard
- Congressional Hispanic Caucus NextOpp Scholarship Database
- Scholarship Searches
- State Farm Partner Grants
Science, Technology, Engineering and Math Scholarships for Latino Students