How We Can Help
An Ombuds can help you by:
- Listening carefully to your concerns
- Answering questions and helping you analyze your situation
- Reviewing and explaining relevant university policies or regulations
- Helping you explore options
- Facilitating discussions
- Recommending to relevant administrators changes in university policies/procedures that may be outdated or ineffectual
Please contact the KSU Ombuds office at 470-578-7773 (located on Kennesaw campus) or 470-578-7414 (located on Marietta campus) if we might be of assistance. In case you reach voicemail, please let us know when we might reach you; we seek to return calls within a day.
Visitors may also contact the Ombuds office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be mindful that email should not be considered confidential. Please include only your contact information and availability to speak; do not include sensitive or confidential information.