Access to Financial Systems
New employees, and employees who have changed positions and responsibilities, should submit the required forms to gain access or make changes to their current access in the financial management systems listed below.
- Division/Department heads, business managers/business operations professionals, and project investigators/managers assigned to budgets in the PeopleSoft Financials (PS) system will typically require access to all the systems below.
- Supervisors typically require access to the first three systems listed below, depending upon their job responsibilities (for PS, ePro, OwlPay, and Purchasing-Card/Works®) and whether or not they travel and/or approve their staff's travel (for Travel Management System/Concur).
- Staff will typically require access to the first three systems listed below, depending upon their job responsibilities (for PS, ePro, OwlPay, and Purchasing-Card/Works®) and whether or not they travel (for Travel Mangement System/Concur).
Important Reminder: When employees depart KSU, their direct supervisor should always re-submit the primary form for each financial system that the employee has access to, thereby notifying the system administrators when the employee's access should be terminated.
PeopleSoft Financials (PS), ePro, and OwlPay (Payment Request)
Access to PS, ePro, and OwlPay is managed by the Office of Financial Management (OFM) in partnership with PS Security and OwlPay Administrators in the University Information Technology Services, Enterprise Systems and Services department (UITS/ESS). To request access provide signature approvals on the following forms:
PS ePro and OwlPay Business Managers Approvals Change Requests
- To serve as an additional approver, Business Managers must first have PS ePro and OwlPay Approver access, which requires the Financial Systems Access Form for PS, ePro, and OwlPay access and Buckley Form listed above.
- Only one Business Manager/Business Operations Professional per PS department number/name can be setup in the PS system to be automatically triggered to review/approve PS ePro and OwlPay requests, in addition to the department head/budget owner.
- For new Business Managers, when submitting Financial Systems Access Form for PS, ePro, and OwlPay access, note in Section 4. E. of the form the following:
"Setup as business manager additional approver on the following PS department number(s)/name(s):"
- For changes/additions to existing Business Manager setups, the Business Manager should send an email to email@example.com confirming a change is requested and providing the PS department number(s)/name(s) and Business Manager's name.
Purchasing Card (P-Card) and/or Works® Access
Access to a State of Georgia Purchasing Card (P-Card) is managed by the Office of Procurement and Contracting (OPC), P-Card Program Team. The following job aid provides link and instructions to submit an access or change request online:
Travel Management System/Concur (TMS/Concur)
Access to TMS/Concur is managed by the Office of Finance and Accounting (OFA) Accounting Operations Travel Team in partnership with UITS/ESS PeopleSoft Security Administrators, as the system has an integration with PS. To request access:
Job Aid 1.01 New Travelers: How to Obtain Access to TMS
(Provides specific information required and instructions to submit that information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Job Aid 1.01 New Travelers: How to Obtain Access to TMS
SAS® Financial Reporting
Access to SAS® Financial Reporting is managed by Enterprise Information Management and Institutional Research (EIM&IR) in partnership with the Office of Budget and Planning (OBP). Access is typically for department heads, business managers, and employees responsible for managing budgets for departments and/or projects. To request access provide signature approvals on the following forms:
- KSU Financial Reporting Data Warehouse User Account Request form (Send to Office of Budget and Planning at MD 9123)
- KSU Data and Information Confidentiality Agreement (Send to Enterprise Information Management at MD 9108)
- FERPA Training and FERPA Certificate (Send Completed FERPA Training Certificate to Enterprise Information Management at MD 9108)
- Buckley Form (Send to the Office of Registrar at MD 0116)