Both campus stores carry a great selection of spirit wear, gifts, and school supplies. As our selection may vary between stores, all online orders for clothing, gifts, and technology will be filled from the Kennesaw location. Orders can be shipped via UPS or picked up in-store. Our Marietta location will continue to provide store pickup as well as UPS shipping for textbook and school supply orders.
Online Order Terms and Conditions
- If used books are ordered and are not available new books will automatically be substituted and vice-versa (a price increase or decrease may incur).
- Pricing is subject to change without notice. All totals are calculated using new prices, as we cannot guarantee the availability of used books. Pricing changes often occur daily. We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the pricing on this web site.
- All orders designated "pick up at store" should be picked up at the store within two weeks from the date of the order. Textbook orders that are left past the two week period will be re-shelved.
- Financial aid orders must be placed no later than 48 business hours prior to the last day that financial aid is available in the bookstore. Please see the calendar for details.
Absolutely no returns or exchanges will be granted without the customer's original receipt. There are no exceptions to this. Additional receipts cannot be printed.
- Items that are placed on back order will not be charged to your account until the items become available.
- You must be a KSU student to rent a textbook. Please include your KSU ID number in your order.