Sixth Annual Fall Legislative Preview
Wednesday, November 14, 2012, 4:45 - 5:45 pm
Location: Room 170
On Wednesday, November 14th, 2012, the Georgia Lawyer Chapter and the Georgia State University College of Law Student Chapter of the American Constitution Society present:
Sixth Annual Legislative Preview
* Sen. Emanuel Jones (D-Decatur), State Senator, District 10, Georgia State Senate
* Sen. Jason Carter (D-Decatur), State Senator, District 42, Georgia State Senate
* Rep. Stacey Evans (D-Smyrna), State Representative, District 40, Georgia House of Representatives
* Rep. Mary Margaret Oliver (D-Decatur), State Representative, District 83, Georgia House of Representatives; Member, Board of Advisors, ACS Georgia Lawyer ChapterModerated by:
- Jim Galloway, Writer and Editor, Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- On November 14th, 2012, the Georgia Lawyer Chapter and the Georgia State Student Chapter of the American Constitution Society present the Sixth Annual Fall Legislative Preview. The panel discussion, which comprises of esteemed members of the state legislature and the press, focuses on the main topics for the upcoming 2013 legislative session.
This event is free of charge and open to the public. Food will be provided.
Visitor parking is available for $7.00 in Deck M (entrance on Auditorium Place) and Deck G (entrances are located at Courtland St., Collins Street, and Central Ave.)
Contact : Tiffany Nichols
E-mail: nichols.tiff@@E R A S Egmail.com
Category : Students