CSU Testing Center Regulations1. You will be continuously monitored by video, audio, physical walk-throughs and the observation window during your test. All testing sessions are video and audio recorded.
2. You must present valid (unexpired) and acceptable ID(s) in order to take your test. Validity and number of IDs required is predetermined by your test sponsor.
3. You will be asked to empty your pockets and turn them inside out prior to every entry into the testing room to confirm that you have no prohibited items.
4. Any clothing or jewelry worn in the testing room must remain on your person at all times. Removed clothing or jewelry items must be stored in your locker.
5. You are prohibited from communicating, publishing, reproducing, or transmitting any part of your test, in any form or by any means, verbal or written, for any purpose.
6. You must not talk to other candidates or refer to their screens, testing materials, or written notes in the testing room.
7. You must not use written notes, published materials, electronic books, personal laptops, or other testing aids, except those allowed by your test sponsor in writing. Electronic book readers and personal laptops are never permitted, even if allowed by your test sponsor.
8. The following items are not permitted in the testing room and must be placed in your locker:
• Watches, fitbits
• Gum, candy, food, drinks
• Coats and other outwear (unless worn during testing)
• Purses, book bags, briefcases, and other personal items
• Cell phones, which must be powered off*
• Electronic book readers, laptops, pagers, and other electronic devices
9. Weapons are not allowed in the CSU Testing Center facilities.
10. You must return all materials issued to you at the end of your test.
11. You must inform the proctor if you need to use the restroom during your test.
12. You must conduct yourself in a civil manner at all times when on the premises of the CSU Testing Center.
13. Visitors, family members, and others not scheduled to take a test are not permitted to wait in the CSU Testing Center facilities.
14. To protect the privacy of all testers, the proctor can neither confirm nor deny if any particular individual is present or scheduled at the Center.
*GACE test takers are not permitted to bring cell phones into the CSU Testing Center facilities.