Parent and Family Day 2017
Join us for Homecoming and experience Parent and Family day with us!
We love to welcome the families of our students back to campus!
Questions? Email email@example.com
Parent & Family Day Schedule
Non Parent Association Member Cost: $45 per family of four (two adults, one sibling, and student)
Parent Association Member Cost: $35 per family of four (two adults, one sibling, and student)
Friday, October 20, 2017 | 6:30 pm
- Parade & Concert | Dream Police, a Cheap Trick/Beatles tribute band| Downtown on Broadway
Saturday, October 21 | Event times vary
- Market Days |Downtown Broadway | 9:00 am - 12:00 p.m.
- Family Fun Run - 3K| Student Recreation Center | 10:00 a.m.
- Cougarfest (Beer Tent, Band, Food Trucks) | Walden Soccer Complex| 11:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Parent & Student Tailgate | Walden Soccer Complex| 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Women's Soccer vs Flagler University |Walden Soccer Complex | 1:00 p.m.
- Women's Basketball vs Valdosta State University (scrimmage) |Lumpkin Center | 3:00 p.m.
- Men's Basketball vs TBA (scrimmage) |Lumpkin Center | 5:00 p.m.
- Evening on the Top (for students, alumni & community) Concert featuring Funk Factory Five | Rooftop |7:00 -10:00 p.m.
- Movie in the Park | Woodruff Park