Room Reservation/Programs/Event Setup Policies
- All programs must be submitted no later than two weeks in advance of your performance. This time frame gives us enough time to format and proofread your program. Please remember to send all information with your program at one time including composer dates, bios, and program notes.
- Room reservations or booking need to be made at least 48 hours in advance. Room requests submitted after 5:00 p.m. will not be considered until 9:00 a.m. the following morning. Requests submitted after 5:00 p.m. on Friday will not be considered until 9:00 a.m. the following Monday. All rooms and concert halls, with the exception of practice rooms, must be reserved with the Facilities Coordinator. Any person found in a room without a reservation will be asked to leave. Please only use the room during your reservation times. This will help everyone be able to use the rooms without any interference or delay.
- Keep your rehearsal spaces and concert halls in the best possible condition.
- Please be sure to reset the room to its original condition upon leaving the room (there is an original setup diagram in each of the large rehearsal spaces).
- When using Legacy or Studio, please make sure the lights are off and the piano is covered. For student recitals, it is the Applied Professor's responsibility to turn the lights on and off, cover the piano, and bring the printed program to the performance.
- When using the concert halls for rehearsal, please make sure all chairs and stands are placed back stage when you are finished.
- Event setup needs to be requested no later than two weeks in advance. This is so all of the logistics can be arranged.