It's almost time for graduation!
Here are necessary steps graduate students should take to prepare for commencement:
- Apply online via MyCSU (Student Page, Student Records).
- Contact your program director to review your Degree Works or degree progress sheet to verify that all requirements have been met.
- Resolve any “incomplete” grades for courses to be used to meet degree requirements, unless it's a continuing sequence course. Those degree progress sheets then go to the Registrar's Office.
More important information graduate students should know:
- Clear up any fines or holds on your account with the Bursar's Office before graduation.
- If you have used federal student aid to help finance your education, you will be required to complete exit counseling with Financial Aid.
- Only diploma covers will be handed out at commencement. Diplomas will be mailed about six weeks later.
- Summer graduates participate in fall commencement.