University-Wide Leadership Fellowship Program to Begin Accepting Applications September 25
We are now accepting applications for LEAD CSU, CSU's new university-wide leadership fellowship program. Developed in conjunction with CSU's Leadership Institute, the Faculty Center for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning and Staff Council, this program is designed to enhance your professional development and build the skills and competencies needed to be an effective leader at CSU. With interactive and entertaining sessions,
you will learn relevant skills to use personally and professionally.
Sessions will be held from 10 am-1:45 pm, on the fourth Wednesday of the month* (*unless otherwise noted) and lunch will be provided.
• LEAD CSU Program Kickoff* – December 12, 2017
• 360 Review and Individual Leadership Plan – January 24, 2018
• Five Characteristics of a Great Team & "We Solve It!" Group Projects – February 28, 2018
• Working with You is Killing Me: Conflict Resolution, Navigating Crucial/Difficult
• Conversations – March 28, 2018
• Thinking Strategically – April 25, 2018
• Generational Differences and Similarities, How to be a Coach and How to Mentor – June 27, 2018
• Change is Good, You Go First: Leading Change (Organizational Change) – July 25, 2018
• Conversations on Diversity – September 26, 2018
• Emotional Intelligence – October 24, 2018
• "We Solve It!" Projects – November 28, 2018
• Project Presentations and Program Graduation* – TBD
Applications will be available online, beginning Monday, September 25, and are due no later than Friday, October 27. They may be submitted to
Janescia Harvey via email at mailto:email@example.com or campus mail to the Leadership Institute, located in the Cunningham Center.
A maximum of 16 applicants will be accepted from all faculty, staff and admin who apply. If selected, applicants will be notified by November 17.
Click here for application.