Articulate Storyline 2
What is Articulate Storyline 2?
Articulate Storyline 2 is a suite of eLearning authoring software that allows you to create highly interactive content that can be produced into various format such as HTML5/Flash. It allows text editing, importing from PowerPoint, the creation of interactive slides, and more. Articulate Storyline 2 also includes a full set of tools to ensure your newly created content follows all accessibility guidelines.
Articulate Storyline is NOT a free software, So faculty and staff who need to purchase a license can do so through personal SRS Store for a discounted price or request purchase by the department through an eQuest to UITS.
- Center of Online Learning has 1-license for Storyline 2 installed on recording room - Can reserved the recording room by contacting us through email@example.com.
- You can download 30-day trial version of the software here
Articulate Storyline 2 Training Instructions
- Training Instructions - from Atomic Learning.
- Training Instructions - from E-Learning Heroes (Articulate) Community.
Support and Face-to-Face Training
Center of Online Learning (COOL) offers the following training:
- 1-on-1 consultation is available upon request.
Check out other training on workshop page.