Exporting and Importing a Course in CougarVIEW
Printer Friendly Version
- Begin on the course homepage you would like to export.
- Scroll down to find the heading Course Administration. Under the sub-heading Site Resources click on Import / Export/ Copy Components.
- Select Export Components and click Start.
- To export all components, check the content box, and check the "Select All Components" box. To export some content, check the content box and check "Select individual items to export".
- Confirm your components to export by clicking Continue.
- The Export Summary will take a few seconds to load confirming the successful export of each component. Click Finish.
- Be sure to download the export Zip package file and save it to your preferred destination.
- Begin on the course homepage you would like to import into.
- Scroll down to find the heading Course Administration. Under the sub-heading Site Resources click on Import / Export/ Copy Component
- Select Import Components and click Start.
- Click upload to select the exported zip file.
- Upload the file, then click import all components.
- After the course is imported click 'view content' to go into your course.
- For more assistance, please reach out to us through email email@example.com or call us at (706) 507-8699.
- Look at Instructor Resources web page section for more instructions guides and training videos.