College Advisory Council
The COEHP Advisory Council exists to enable the College of Education and Health Professions to secure the understanding and philanthropic support necessary to achieve its vision. Through the Council, the Dean engages alumni and friends in a partnership dedicated to enhancing the College of Education and Health Professions.
The COEHP Advisory Council is an effective advisory group that advocates and supports quality teacher and professional preparation at Columbus State University and dynamic educational opportunities that impact children across the region.
Members of the COEHP Advisory Council are dedicated citizens committed to increasing the quality of education for children in the region. New members are selected by the Council from recommendations made by CSU alumni, citizens in the community, and College of Education and Health Professions faculty and staff. The Council advises the Dean of the College of Education and Health Professions on matters of college advancement, alumni relations, and programmatic needs.
- Joshua Dunlap - President (V.P. Corporate Banking CB&T)
- Chuck Hunsaker - (Retired)
- Terry Smith - (AT&T)
- D.R. Brooks - (West Georgia Eye Care)
- Jim Buntin - (Retired)
- Barbara McKnight - (St. Francis Hospital)
- Doug Colburn - (Senior VP Columbus Regional Health)
- Dr. Kimberly Scott - (Muscogee County School District)
- De' Ana Singletary - (St. Francis Hospital)