The mission of the Academic Center for Excellence (ACE) is to provide CSU students with high quality, innovative academic advising that will enable them to make sound decisions regarding their educational, personal, and professional goals.
ACE serves as CSU's central resource for information regarding academic programs, student support services, and other campus opportunities. ACE advisors work closely with advisors in all academic departments to provide specialized advising to transfer students, undeclared students, military students, athletes, Early College and students who are considering changing their major. In addition to serving select majors, ACE provides general advising information for all students.
FACULTY/STAFF USE ONLY:
Early Alert Referral
Unsure who your assigned academic advisor is?
Please see WHO IS MY ADVISOR?
If your advisor is located in ACE, use the instructions below to make an appointment.
- Log into your MyCSU account.
- Click on EAB in the left navigation.
- On the home page, click on "Get Advising" in the blue box on the right hand side.
- From the drop down menu, choose "Academic Advising".
- Choose your reason for meeting. "Academic Advising" is a good catch all reason if yours is not listed. Click Next.
- For location, choose ACE.
- Pick your advisor from the drop down. Click Next.
- If your advisor is not shown, please double check the advising center and/or contact them for instruction appointments.
- Here you will see available times. Choose your day and morning or afternoon.
- Once you click on morning or afternoon, you are given times to choose from. Click on your selected time, and click Next.
- Enter comments/concerns/questions in the comment box.
- Set up a reminder! We highly suggest the text option!
- Click on Confirm appointment!