CSU Abstract Annual 2017
Undergraduates who engage in research, critique and scholarship are invited to publish an abstract of their work in CSU's 2017 Abstract Annual.
Students who submit abstracts for CSU Tower Day will automatically be included in the abstract annual.
Who should submit abstracts?
Undergraduates from all disciplines who have published or presented their work at local, regional or national conferences during the academic year 2016-2017. This term includes the Summer of 2016 not Summer 2017.
What information is submitted with the abstract?
- Author & Co-Author Names, Academic Majors, Academic Year
- Faculty Mentor Name(s) and Departments
- If published, a full citation
- If presented, the conference/meeting name, date,
- Awards & Funding Description of any awards received for the work, including grants or funding obtained to support the work.
- If part of a course project or independent study, the course number and name.
Abstracts can be submitted here. Deadline is May 26, 2017.
Want to design the cover for Abstract? Submit your art to email@example.com. Be sure your art includes the information "Abstract 2017" as well as "Highlights of Student Research and Creative Endeavors"
and "Columbus State University." We look forward to your submissions!
Abstract Annual Books
Below are abstract books created from all disciplines across campus. Each book highlights the creative and scholarly work of students and their faculty mentors.