Oops! You don't have Javascript enabled. Some features on this site might not work correctly.

Documents and Forms

Options for Earning Upper-Division Honors Credit

Honors students may choose from a variety of ways to earn upper-division honors credit related to their majors.  Each option requires the submission of a proposal form appropriate for the type of course or experience.  Students can download the forms from the links shown below, fill them out, and submit them to honors@kennesaw.edu. Contract forms should be submitted at the beginning of the semester in which the contract work will be completed.  Internship and applied learning forms should be submitted before the project begins.  Research assistance, teaching assistance, and directed studies forms should be submitted at least two weeks before the end of the semester preceding the one in which the contracts will be fulfilled.

Assistive Options

Top of page

Assistive Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a Usablenet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.