Goals and Objectives
- Group Exercising Create social and physical environments that promote good health for all.
- Support efforts to increase academic success, productivity, student and faculty/staff retention, and life-long learning.
- Attain high-quality, longer lives free of preventable disease, disability, injury, and premature death.
- Achieve health equity, eliminate disparities, and improve the health of the entire campus community.
- Promote quality of life, healthy development, and positive health behaviors.
- Provide stewardship in identifying and applying for funding opportunities.
- Provide leadership and guidance in policy development and implementation.
- Assist in building a network of partners to collaborate and advocate for campus health and well-being.
- Advocate for affordable and accessible healthy options.
- Provide education and opportunities for healthy choices.
- Research and evaluate KSU community needs and be responsive to the identified health concerns.
- Provide guidance to the Healthy KSU Councils to ensure an effective and integrative approach.
- Assess and evaluate the effectiveness of Healthy KSU initiatives.
- Provide leadership for sustainability of Healthy KSU.