Khalid M. Siddiqi, Ph.D.
Construction Management Department Chair
College of Architecture and Construction Management
1100 South Marietta Parkway Building H - Room H-333
Marietta, Georgia 30060-2896 U.S.A.
- U.S. Army Environmental Policy Institute Project
- Project Management Detached Housing, Empowerment Zone, Atlanta
- World Bank Projects - Project Planning & Monitoring Consultant
- Master Plan & Environmental Control - Building and Development Permits and Zoning Regulations
- Public Housing - Development & Construction
PROFESSIONAL AND ACTIVITIES
- Founder Member- Architectural Engineering Institute
- Member- American Society of Civil Engineers
- Member- Construction Institute, ASCE
- Chair- Training Committee American Council of Construction Education (2012-2017)
- Chair- Accreditation Committee American Council of Construction Education
- Member Board of Trustees - American Council of Construction Education
- Value Engineering Environmental Construction, Construction Failures, Research Methods in Construction, Distance Education in Construction, Safety and Benchmarking in Construction Industry.
AWARDS AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES
- Outstanding Educator Award 2005 Associated Schools of Construction
- Teacher of the Year Award 2004 Southern Polytechnic State University
- Outstanding Faculty Award 2003 Southern Polytechnic State University
- USG Executive Leadership Institute Scholar 2009-2010
- USG Accelerated Leadership Academy Scholar 2013-2014