MS in Applied Engineering - Electrical
The MS in Applied Engineering degree is offered to meet the needs of individuals who wish to pursue advanced studies in modern electrical, electronic or computer engineering and technologies in order to fulfill their personal or career goals. Graduates of the Master of Science in Applied Engineering-Electrical will successfully be able to:
- Demonstrate an ability to apply mathematics to advanced engineering-related problems.
- Design and conduct experiments as well as analyze and interpret the results.
- Exhibit an ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate in oral, written and multi-media formats.
- Design experiments using sound engineering principles.
- Recognize a need for life-long learning.
- Demonstrate the ability to use sound engineering principles to address socioeconomic issues.
Students must complete a 30 credit hour curriculum to graduate. There are two options for fulfilling this requirement; a Project Option and a Coursework Option.
- About the Program
About the Program
- Student Resources