View Training Manuals
Generating Reports on Student Feedback on Teaching
(updated August 31, 2016)
This manual demonstrates how faculty members, chairs, and directors may create various reports of student feedback from courses in Digital Measures. The following reports are covered in this manual:
- Viewing student response rates for a current or previous feedback period
- Suggestions for increasing response rates during a current feedback period
- Viewing student feedback (ratings and comments) for each course section
- Viewing response rates and overall course/instructor items
- Viewing each student’s unique pattern of feedback (ratings and comments)
This manual shows examples of the initial email notification students receive to submit feedback for their courses, the email reminders sent to all students during the open feedback period, and screen captures from the Digital Measures Web site that students see as they submit their feedback.
Marietta Campus: The last administration using CoursEval occurred during Spring 2015. Faculty had access to their reports until June 30, 2016 when KSU's contract with CourEval expired.
The instructions at the link above are for administrators who have access to the KSU Connect application for maintaining Course Response.