Vision & Mission
ICA Vision India China America (ICA) Institute was founded in 2005 and is a registered 501 (c) 3 not for profit organization by renowned scholars and executives Dr. Jagdish Sheth, Kenneth Cutshaw and Anupam Srivastava.
ICA Institute provides a sustainable, nonprofit, non-governmental, non-partisan platform to identify and drive synergies among India, China and America in the areas of emerging markets, commercial growth and alignment of policies for the benefit of a vast number of people; to act as a catalyst for Collaboration.
ICA Institute’s mission is to:
- Strategic guidance and insightful direction and
- Analysis and understanding of the interactions of:
- Emerging Markets
- Inclusive Growth
- Exchange of ideas and shared learning experiences among policy makers, business executives and thought leaders
- Respect, education, and enrichment of each country’s ideas, philosophies, goals and modes of achieving them
- Understand global impact of India, China and America