About KSU Copy/Print Services
KSU’s Copy/Print Services offers multiple options for copying and printing on campus from wireless printing to a full-service UPS Store.
- State-of-the-art Ricoh multi-function printers (combo black/white and color copiers/printers) are located throughout campus in nearly every building.
- Students, faculty and staff use their campus ID cards to copy and print on campus.
Copy/Print Services department has contracted with Ricoh to provide all multi-function printers, including all consumables (staples, toner, etc.) except paper, on a cost per impression basis. By KSU only having to pay for paper, this arrangement helps keep the cost of education as low as possible as expenses are based solely on consumption.
In addition to the multi-function printers, we also offer students, faculty and staff with KSUPrint, a web-based, wireless printing option to send print jobs to any printer of your choice from any computer on campus with an Internet connection. A valid KSU Net ID is required.
- The UPS Store.
The UPS Store
- See all the available printers on campus.
Send a job to any printer at anytime. Click here to see a list of all the printers at KSU.
- Printing on campus requires KCash.
Add Cash to Print
KCash is required to print on campus. Click here to manage your KCash account or to add funds.
- Contact us if you run into any copying or printing trouble.
Help/RefundsIf a copier/machine malfunctioned and you believe you are due for a refund, please click here to read our refund policies.