Kennesaw State University is committed to maintaining an environment in which concerns are addressed in a fair and collegial manner. This website provides a place to submit a formal, written concern where a resolution has not been informally reached. The more information that you can provide, the better we can serve you.
When submitting a concern related to one of the areas below, please click on "Submit Your Concern" below:
- Office of Victim Services: Anonymous or confidential reporting options for incidents related to violence and assault.
- Smoke/Tobacco-Free Policy Violations: reporting incidents related to violations of the university policy and procedures.
- University Services: Housing, auxiliary services (parking, transportation, bookstore, card services, culinary and hospitality, copy/print services, student health services, retail shopping, postal services), ADA/disability, student activities, university events, facilities, or any other related services.
- Enrollment Services: Financial aid or registration, records and transcripts. (October 1st)
Kennesaw State University is committed to maintaining a fair and respectful environment to live, work, and study. If you believe you have observed or been the subject of discrimination, please provide an account of the incident here.
When submitting a report related to one or more of the areas below, please click on the “Report Discrimination Incident” button:
Unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people, especially on the grounds of race, color, sex (including sexual harassment and pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ethnicity or national origin, religion, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.Report Incident
You will soon be able to submit your concern via the button above. Until then, please use the links below for concerns related to the following areas:
- Academic Affairs: Academic matters, faculty matters, and grade appeals for all courses regardless of instructional methodology (on-campus, hybrid, online). (Spring 2017)
- Distance Learning: Web Learners program, online programs and online student services. (Spring 2017)
Other Reporting Sites
This form is not to be used for the types of concerns listed below. Please contact these offices directly on concerns within these areas: