Rankings & Distinctions
Coles College is among the top 2 percent of business schools worldwide that maintain accreditation in both business and accounting by AACSB International, the world's largest accrediation association for business schools.
U.S. News and World Report ranked Coles College's WebMBA program 19th in its 2018 listing of the Best Online MBA Programs.
- Coles College is consistently recognized as a top business school by The Princeton Review.
- Chief Executive Magazine recognized Coles College as a “Go-To Business School.”
- Coles College is the second (2nd) largest business school in the state of Georgia, admitting only juniors, seniors, and graduate students.
- Coles College Doctor of Business Administration program is one of the few such doctoral programs of its kind in the world and is one of 20 named a “premier DBA provider” in CEO Magazine’s global listings – ratings based on accreditation, quality of faculty, geography, and international standing.
- Ranked #1 public MBA in Georgia and 9th best in the world by CEOMagazine in its 2017 Global Executive Rankings.
- U.S. News & World Report ranked the Coles Georgia WebMBA #21 in the nation among public universities.
- Part-time MBA ranked 28th nationally in the U.S. News & World Report 2018 Best Graduate Schools edition.
Coles College MBA ranked as a Top 50 Program in the Nation by Bloomberg BusinessWeek.
Executive MBA ranked #3 for teaming by BusinessWeek.
- Coles College is among the top 1% of business schools world-wide that is accredited in both Business and Accounting by AACSB International.
- Coles College of Business's Economics, Finance & Quantitative Analysis has renowned faculty & experiential options like a Student Managed Investment Fund (SMIF), which recently placed 1st in the 2017 Southern Classic at the Atlanta Society of Finance and Investment Professionals, (ASFIP).
- Ranked #2 nationally for the Best Business Administration Online Bachelor’s degree in Marketing.
- Ranked #5 best Undergraduate Sales Program across the nation, with a 98% placement rate. And named a “Top University Sales Program” by the Sales Education Foundation for 7 years.
- Ranked #2 out of 30 Best Online Bachelor’s in Cyber Security 2017 for Online Bachelor of Business Administration in Information Security and Assurance.
- National Security Agency and the Department of Homeland Security recognized KSU as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance/Cybersecurity for the years 2015-2021.
- Ranked #2 best Online Bachelor in Information Assurance & Security Degree Programs by TheBestSchools.com.
- The Coles College Information Security Assurance Team got 2nd place in the 2016 Southeast Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition (SECCDC).
- One of only four business schools in the South to win the USASBE’s National Model Entrepreneurship Program Award at both the undergraduate and graduate level.
- Home of the School of Accountancy, boasting one of the largest accounting programs in Georgia, and KSU is the only college and university in Georgia that is recognized at the institute of Internal Auditor’s Comprehensive Level.
- Home of the Women’s Leadership Center, uniquely dedicated to developing innovative research, fostering community engagement, and providing education programs for female students and professionals.
- The Coles College Online MBA tied for 25th place nationally in the U.S. News & World Report’s 2015 “Best Online MBA Programs for Veterans” rankings. Coles College online MBA is self-paced, competitively priced, carries AACSB accreditation, and is certified for the GI Bill and the Yellow Ribbon Program.
- Coles is home to three of the top five most in-demand undergraduate majors ( Finance, Accounting, and Management), according to USA Today College.