Resources for Colleagues, Partners and Students
CCERPConference on Cybersecurity Education, Research & Practice (CCERP)
SECCDCSoutheast Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition (SECCDC).
JCERPJournal of Cybersecurity Education, Research and Practice.
National Information Sources
- Colloquium for Information Systems Security Education
- Department of Homeland Security
- National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center
- United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT)
- Industrial Control Systems Computer Emergency Response Team
- United States Secret Service
- Stop. Think. Connect.
- Software Assurance Program
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Federal Trade Commission
Federal Communications Commission
- Small Biz Cyber Planner
- FCC’s Cybersecurity Hub
- Cybersecurity Roundtable: Protecting Small Businesses
Department of Commerce
- Computer Security Resource Center
- Small Business Community
- Small Business Information Security: The Fundamentals Report
- Guide to Selecting Information Technology Security Products(PDF)
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Computer Security Resources Center ( http://csrc.nist.gov)
National Security Agency’s Academic Outreach, including CAEIAE Program ( http://www.nsa.gov/ia/academic_outreach/index.shtml)
Professional Security and Computing Organizations
- Association for Computing Machinery ( www.acm.org)
- ASIS International ( www.asisonline.org) – formerly American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS)
- ISACA ( www.isaca.org) formerly the Information Systems Auditing and Controls Association.
- IT Governance Institute ( http://www.itgi.org/)
- International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2 ( www.isc2.org)
- Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) ( www.issa.org).
Other Academic Institutions
- Listing of CAEIAE universities ( http://www.nsa.gov/ia/academic_outreach/nat_cae/institutions.shtml)
- Carnegie Mellon’s Software Engineering Institute – CERT Center ( http://www.cert.org/)
- Georgia Tech Information Security Center ( http://cyber.gatech.edu/)
- National Information Assurance Training and Education Center ( www.niatec.info)
- CISO’s web site This site includes campus security policies, guidelines and standards.
- Undergraduate Student Policies in KSU Catalog - Select Academic Policies in the menu on the right
- Graduate Student Policies in KSU Catalog - Select Graduate Catalog from the pull-down at the top, then select Academic Policies in the menu on the right