We are dedicated to excellence and leadership in IT education, research and practice. Our commitment is demonstrated by:
- Providing quality education that offers opportunities for lifelong learning at multiple academic and professional levels.
- Expanding our body of knowledge by promoting scholarship, discovery and interdisciplinary collaborative research.
- Promoting and supporting faculty involvement in all aspects of IT research and development.
- Encouraging faculty and students to take leadership roles in the application of information technology to solve real-world problems by the selection, creation, integration and administration of computing technologies.
- Cultivating an inclusive environment that reflects cultural diversity and facilitates achievement of one's potential.
- Increasing awareness, visibility and recognition of the profession of information technology.