The KSU University Collection consists of records from Kennesaw State University (established in 1963) and the former Southern Polytechnic State University (established in 1948). Search for university materials by Record Groups.
Our collecting areas include the history of Cobb County and North and Northwest Georgia. Here are some of our more popular collections:
- Brumby Hall Collection
- Cobb County Medical Society Records
- Cobb County Medical Society Auxiliary Records
- Georgia Marble Company Records
- Gordon, Kruse, Wentzel Collection on Workplace Integration
- NAACP Cobb County Branch Records
- Marietta Housing Authority Records
- Marietta Theatre in the Square Records
- McNeel Marble Company (Marietta, GA)
- Phil Gingrey Congressional Papers
- The Sentinel (Kennesaw State University's student newspaper,1967 - present)
- The Sting (Southern Polytechnic University's student newspaper, 1948 - present)
Oral History Projects
Oral histories conducted and/or supervised by Dr. Thomas Scott, Professor Emeritus of History, on the development of Kennesaw State University and the local community.
Oral histories conducted by the Department of Museums, Archives & Rare Books in order to further their missions, contribute to scholarship, and develop collections.