International Student Application Process
Kennesaw State students represent over 140 countries! We appreciate you considering becoming an Owl! International students must meet basic admission requirements for their classification, and you may have additional requirements based on visa type, country of origin and educational history.
Applicants to Kennesaw State University are classified “international” applicants if they meet any of the following criteria:
- Students who are not U.S. Citizens.
- Students who are currently in the U.S. on an F-1 (student) visa.
- Students who are currently living outside the U.S. and will require an F-1 visa to study in the United States.
- Students who are currently in the U.S. on any other class of visa.
- Students who are in the process of applying for Permanent Residency status, but have not yet received the Permanent Residency card.
- Students who have received a Permanent Residency card.
- Students who have been educated outside of the U.S.
- All documents must be evaluated and translated into English by an outside agency at the student's expense.